Sunday, January 4, 2009

Photos and More tomorrow!!

Okay,
we just finished our workshop in Hyderabad. It went very well...really good people doing some great work over the 2 days. I will post some photos from our work.

One exciting thing...part of my work at WV-ATC has been working with my friend Peggy on Social Skills Clubs. I was able to bring the model we use in WV to India and train teachers and parents how to begin a club. Good thing to note is that the model Peggy Hovatter developed is a universal one...the kids here did excellent with the club meetings...and the same joy a meeting brings to us in the U.S. was present both times the model was presented. Hats off to Peggy.

Now to Madurai where I will get some rest. Please watch for photos starting tomorrow.

My love to you all...can't wait to get some images to you.

andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment